Welcome to 42nd Street Photo, Login or Create new account
Retail Hours: Mon- Thur 10:00am - 7:pm / Friday/Sunday 10:00am - 5:00pm Saturday: Closed. 1-212-594-6565
- Item #
- Suggested Retail:
- Our Price:
- You Save:
- Brand New
- In Stock Ships Within 24-48 Hrs.
Item # 61797Only: $649.99
Item # 106482Only: $289.99
Item # 106497Only: $99.99
Item # 13519Only: $39.95
Item # 105750Only: $279.99
Item # 105767Only: $99.99
Item # 97723
Item # 97724
Item # 47984
Item # 97644
Item # 97663Only: $34.95
Item # 13524Only: $7.95
Item # 13525Only: $19.95
Item # 13526Only: $17.99
Item # 14263
Item # 14262
Item # 14264Only: $29.99
Sony FE 24-105mm f/4 G OSS Lens
ALC-F77S 77mm Front Lens Cap
ALC-R1EM Rear Lens Cap
ALC-SH152 Lens Hood
Brand New Factory Fresh Import Model
Designed for versatility, the FE 24-105mm f/4 G OSS Lens from Sony is a wide-angle to short-telephoto zoom designed for E-mount mirrorless cameras. Complementing the useful range of focal lengths is a constant f/4 maximum aperture, which maintains consistent performance throughout the zoom range and also affords increased control over depth of field. Benefitting the reach is an advanced optical design, which employs aspherical and extra-low dispersion glass elements to control color fringing, distortion, and a variety of aberrations for greater sharpness and clarity. A Nano AR Coating has also been applied to suppress lens flare and ghosting for high contrast and color accuracy when working in harsh light.
Further adding to the versatility, this 24-105mm f/4 also incorporates an Optical SteadyShot image stabilization system to minimize the appearance of camera shake for sharper handheld shooting, and this system can pair with select cameras' sensor-shift image stabilization for even more effective blur control. Suiting both stills and video shooting, a Direct Drive Super Sonic wave AF motor, along with an internal focusing design, provides quick and quiet focusing performance as well as natural manual focus control. Additionally, this also features a weather-resistant physical construction, along with a fluorine-coated front element, to enable its use in trying weather conditions.
- Covering a versatile wide-angle to short-telephoto range, this 24-105mm lens is designed for full-frame E-mount mirrorless cameras, however can also be used with APS-C models where it provides a 36-157.5mm equivalent focal length range.
- A constant f/4 maximum aperture offers consistent performance throughout the zoom range and also lends greater control over focus position for shallow depth of field techniques.
- Four aspherical elements are featured in the optical design and two of which are designated as Advanced Aspherical elements to noticeably reduce spherical aberrations and distortion throughout the zoom range for improved sharpness and clarity.
- Three extra-low dispersion elements are also used to minimize color fringing and chromatic aberrations for greater color accuracy.
- A Nano AR Coating has been applied to reduce surface reflections, flare, and ghosting for increased contrast and color rendering in strong lighting conditions.
- Optical SteadyShot image stabilization helps to minimize the appearance of camera shake for sharper imagery when shooting handheld with slower shutter speeds. This stabilization system can also be combined with select camera's sensor-shift type image stabilization for more effective control of camera blur.
- A Direct Drive Super Sonic wave AF motor and internal focus mechanism provide quick, quiet, and precise autofocus performance and also contribute to more natural, intuitive manual focus control.
- A focus hold button and AF/MF switch are present on the lens barrel for intuitive tactile control and rapid access to select settings.
- A dust- and moisture-sealed design better permits working in inclement conditions and rubberized control rings benefit handling in colder temperatures.
- The front lens element features a fluorine coating to protect against smudges and dust from adhering to the glass surface.
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality when employing selective focus techniques.
- E-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/4 to f/22
- 4 Aspherical Elements, 3 ED Elements
- Nano AR and Fluorine Coatings
- Direct Drive Super Sonic Wave AF Motor
- Optical SteadyShot Image Stabilization
- Internal Focus Design
- Focus Hold Button; AF/MF Switch
- Dust and Moisture-Resistant Construction
- Rounded Nine-Blade Diaphragm
Why buy from us?
We are proud to offer the outstanding service and quality state-of-the-art products that our customers have come to depend on. Below are just a few of the many reason to buy with us.
Our excellent supplier relationships, coupled with technologically advanced super-efficient systems ensure that we usually have the products you want IN STOCK so that you can get what you want when you want it. Our super-fast turn around time is such that most orders are processed and shipped within 24-48 hours, and often a lot quicker.
Low Low Prices
Why pay more when you can get the same for less? Due to our large sales volume, we are able to pass our quantity buying prices on to you. When you purchase from us, you can rest assured that you are getting factory fresh merchandise with A Warranty at the lowest legitimate price.
We strive to ensure all of our customers receive the highest of service. We listen to your feedback and do what we can to tailor our service to your needs.
Ordering with 42nd Street Photo is safe, easy & fun. We assure that every transaction you make with us is 100% secure. In addition to using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protection technology and a VeriSign Secure Server ID, we are also checked daily by an independant security company called ScanAlert. You can also be assured that your name and confidential information will never be distributed, sold, or rented.