Welcome to 42nd Street Photo, Login or Create new account
Retail Hours: Mon- Thur 10:00am - 7:pm / Friday/Sunday 10:00am - 5:00pm Saturday: Closed. 1-212-594-6565
- Item #
- Suggested Retail:
- Our Price:
- You Save:
- Brand New
- In Stock Ships Within 24-48 Hrs.
Item # 13519Only: $39.95
Item # 105750Only: $279.99
Item # 97723
Item # 97724
Item # 97644
Item # 97663Only: $34.95
Item # 105615
Item # 105616Only: $429.00
Item # 48085Only: $169.99
Item # 14336
Item # 13524Only: $7.95
Item # 13525Only: $19.95
Item # 13526Only: $17.99
Item # 14263
Item # 14262
Brand New Factory Fresh Import Model
One of the most versatile lenses available, the EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS III USM from Canon is an L-series telephoto zoom distinguished by its bright design and advanced optics. Ideal for a variety of subjects ranging from portraiture to sports, the fast constant f/2.8 maximum aperture excels in difficult lighting conditions and also offers increased control over depth of field for isolating subjects. The optical layout makes use of one fluorite element and five UD elements to suppress chromatic aberrations and color fringing in order to realize a high degree of clarity throughout the zoom range. An Air Sphere Coating is also featured, and works to reduce flare and ghosting for greater color fidelity and contrast in all conditions.
Complementing the speed and optics is an Optical Image Stabilizer, which compensates for 3.5 stops of camera shake to better enable working handheld and in low-light situations. A ring-type USM and internal focusing mechanism also afford quick, quiet, and accurate autofocus performance, as well as full-time manual focus override. Additionally, this lens is weather-sealed for use in trying environmental conditions.
- Versatile telephoto zoom is designed for full-frame Canon EF-mount DSLRs, however can also be used with APS-C models where it provides a 112-320mm equivalent focal length range.
- Bright constant f/2.8 maximum aperture affords consistent performance throughout the zoom range and offers notable control over depth of field for working with selective focus techniques.
- One fluorite element and five ultra-low dispersion glass elements noticeably reduce color fringing and chromatic aberrations for high clarity and color fidelity.
- An Air Sphere Coating (ASC) has been applied to lens elements to reduce backlit flaring and ghosting for maintained light transmission and high contrast in strong lighting conditions.
- An Optical Image Stabilizer helps to minimize the appearance of camera shake by up to 3.5 shutter speed stops to better enable working in low-light conditions and with slower shutter speeds. In addition to the single-shot standard IS mode, a second mode is also available that it optimized for panning.
- A ring-type Ultrasonic Motor (USM), along with an internal focusing system, is employed to deliver fast, precise, and quiet autofocus performance as well as full-time manual focus override.
- Focus Limiter switch lets you constrain the focusing to two different ranges to suit different applications: 3.9'-infinity or 8.2'-infinity.
- Rounded eight-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing out of focus quality that benefits the use of shallow depth of field and selective focus techniques.
- A weather-resistant design protects the lens from dust and moisture to enable its use in inclement conditions. Additionally, fluorine coatings have also been applied to the front and rear lens elements for further protection against fingerprints and smudging.
- Removable rotating tripod collar is included and benefits working with the lens atop a tripod or monopod.
- Compatible with optional EF 1.4X and EF 2X teleconverters.
|Focal Length||70 - 200mm|
|Camera Mount Type||Canon EF|
|Format Compatibility||35mm Film / Full-Frame Digital Sensor|
|Angle of View||34° - 12°|
|Minimum Focus Distance||3.94' (1.2 m)|
|Maximum Reproduction Ratio||1:4.7|
|Optical Design||23 Elements in 19 Groups|
|Diaphragm Blades||8, Rounded|
|Tripod Collar||Yes Removable - rotating|
|Filter Thread||Front: 77 mm|
|Dimensions (DxL)||Approx. 3.50 x 7.83" (88.8 x 199 mm)|
|Weight||3.26 lb (1480 g)|
Why buy from us?
We are proud to offer the outstanding service and quality state-of-the-art products that our customers have come to depend on. Below are just a few of the many reason to buy with us.
Our excellent supplier relationships, coupled with technologically advanced super-efficient systems ensure that we usually have the products you want IN STOCK so that you can get what you want when you want it. Our super-fast turn around time is such that most orders are processed and shipped within 24-48 hours, and often a lot quicker.
Low Low Prices
Why pay more when you can get the same for less? Due to our large sales volume, we are able to pass our quantity buying prices on to you. When you purchase from us, you can rest assured that you are getting factory fresh merchandise with A Warranty at the lowest legitimate price.
We strive to ensure all of our customers receive the highest of service. We listen to your feedback and do what we can to tailor our service to your needs.
Ordering with 42nd Street Photo is safe, easy & fun. We assure that every transaction you make with us is 100% secure. In addition to using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protection technology and a VeriSign Secure Server ID, we are also checked daily by an independant security company called ScanAlert. You can also be assured that your name and confidential information will never be distributed, sold, or rented.