The Sony UWP-V1 Wireless Lavalier ENG Microphone System replaces its UWP-C series predecessor with enhancements that include a rugged, all-metal chassis and Mic/Line switchable input at the transmitter. PLL-synthesized tuning, space-diversity reception and all other professional wireless features that made the UWP-C series a popular choice, go into the enhanced UWP-V1 system.
The camera-mountable receiver features space-diversity technology which stabilizes reception and minimizes RF interference by selecting the strongest incoming signal. In addition the antennas swivel so that you can achieve even stronger reception. A stereo mini jack output with monitor volume control is featured and both stereo, mini and XLR cables are provided. An LCD display provides channel & frequency information, battery life, RF-input level, audio-output status and accumulated operating time. The receiver operates on 2-AA batteries for up to 8 hours and its compact design and included shoe-mount adapter allows easy mounting to most camcorders.
The improved body-pack transmitter features a microphone and line level input switch. This allows wireless transmission of micrphone or line level signals. Like the receiver, the body-pack transmitter also features 188 selectable UHF frequencies and operates up to 8 hours on two-AA size alkaline batteries. An omnidirectonal lavalier microphone is supplied with this system.
- • Improved All Metal Construction
- The transmitter and receiver both feature metal construction for maximum durability on the road.
- • Mic and Line Input Switch
- The transmitter features microphone and line level switching for transmitting microphones or line level signal sources.
- • UHF Synthesized Frequencies
- Both transmitter and receiver provide 188 user selectable frequencies, providing plenty of options when interference is present.
- • Space Diversity Receiver
- The receiver features a space diversity design which simply chooses the strongest signal between the dual incoming signals, then sends that signal to output.
- • Selectable RF Output
- The transmitter allows selection between 5mW output power and 30mW output. 5mW is suitable for indoor, simultaneous multi-channel operation while 30mW is intended for outdoor, long-range use.
- • Comprehensive Display
- Both transmitter and receiver feature a comprehensive LED display providing channel and frequency information, battery life, total usage time and more.
- • Omnidirectional Lavalier
- A high-quality omnidirectional lavalier microphone provides the sonic quality needed to handle professional and non-professional applications.
Why buy from us?
We are proud to offer the outstanding service and quality state-of-the-art products that our customers have come to depend on. Below are just a few of the many reason to buy with us.
Our excellent supplier relationships, coupled with technologically advanced super-efficient systems ensure that we usually have the products you want IN STOCK so that you can get what you want when you want it. Our super-fast turn around time is such that most orders are processed and shipped within 24-48 hours, and often a lot quicker.
Low Low Prices
Why pay more when you can get the same for less? Due to our large sales volume, we are able to pass our quantity buying prices on to you. When you purchase from us, you can rest assured that you are getting factory fresh merchandise with A Warranty at the lowest legitimate price.
We strive to ensure all of our customers receive the highest of service. We listen to your feedback and do what we can to tailor our service to your needs.
Ordering with 42nd Street Photo is safe, easy & fun. We assure that every transaction you make with us is 100% secure. In addition to using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protection technology and a VeriSign Secure Server ID, we are also checked daily by an independant security company called ScanAlert. You can also be assured that your name and confidential information will never be distributed, sold, or rented.