Welcome to 42nd Street Photo, Login or Create new account
Retail Hours: Mon- Thur 10:00am - 7:pm / Friday/Sunday 10:00am - 5:00pm Saturday: Closed. 1-212-594-6565
- Item #
- Suggested Retail:
- Our Price:
- You Save:
- Brand New
- In Stock Ships Within 24-48 Hrs.
Item # 13238Only: $89.99
Item # 14502Only: $49.99
Item # 13653Only: $39.99
Item # 13451Only: $79.99
Item # 14002Only: $34.99
Item # 14494Only: $139.99
Item # 14512Only: $39.99
Item # 14511Only: $69.99
Item # 13614Only: $79.99
Item # 13892Only: $109.99
Item # 14513Only: $99.99
YS-17 External Flash
Fiber Optic Cable
Fixing Arm Bolt
Lithium-Ion Battery for Camera
Battery Charger for Camera
LCD Monitor Hood
Soft Camera Bag
Brand New Factory Fresh Import Model
The Sea & Sea DX-1200HD Pro Kit features the DX-1200HD camera. This is actually a kit that includes a Sea & Sea housing that is rated to a depth of 147' (45 m), along with the Sea & Sea DX-1200HD camera. The camera is well suited to shoot digital stills and HD video underwater. Of course, the camera is also ideal for snorkeling, surfing, skiing, fishing, sailing, or even certain industrial situations.
The camera features a large 3" LCD screen. This makes framing underwater easy and fun. Since the camera has exposure compensation functions you have some control balancing the available light to strobe light. These features along with macro capability of 3.9" make the DX-1200HD a good choice for underwater imaging, at a reasonable price.
The kit includes one Sea & Sea YS-17 strobe designed specifically for digital cameras. This is a slave flash that does not require a sync cable. Waterproof to 200' (60 m), this underwater flash allows TTL exposure control in slave mode. This makes multiple flash applications and single flash macro photography easy. Using the YS-17 flash with your camera and housing will greatly improve your image quality. As you go deeper underwater the blue color of the water filters out all the beautiful reds, oranges, and other colors. Using an external flash close to your subject brings back the true vibrant colors of the underwater world. The camera's internal flash is too close to the lens and will cause a snow like effect called back-scatter. So the YS-17 is the perfect way to light up the underwater world.
Included is the Sea & Sea fiber optic L-type sync cable. This is used to connect the built-in sensor on a Sea & Sea YS-17 flash to the built-in camera flash. When the camera's internal flash fires the cable will fire the external flash. The L shaped connectors resist bending and have improved light conducting efficiency.
The Sea & Sea Grip-Stay S is designed to attach the YS-17 to small camera housings like the DX-1200HD. To keep things stream-lined you can pass the fiber optic cable through the grip. This kit includes everything you need to nurture your creativity and allow expansion of your underwater photography skills.
- • All functions of the DX-1200HD camera are available underwater
- • Wide-angle conversion lens can be directly attached to the housing with a specially designed bayonet mount
- • When you turn the retractable cable socket lever, the fiber-optic cable socket slides and is aligned with the built-in flash
- • Strong yet compact housing that's rated to a depth of 147' (45 m)
- • Comes with an LCD monitor hood to improve LCD visibility
- • Shoot HD video up to 1280 x 720 pixels at 30 frames/second (30 fps)
- • 12.19 million effective pixels in a 1/1.72" primary color CCD
- • A large 3" TFT liquid crystal monitor in a compact, lightweight camera body
- • 3x Optical zoom lens, 35-102mm equivalent
- • Features SEA & SEA mode, this will optimize still images
- • Several White Balance settings available (Auto, Daylight, Cloudy, Fluorescent, Tungsten, Sunset, Custom)
- • Exposure compensation function (+/-2EV in 0.5EV steps)
YS-17 External Flash
- • Fast three second recycle time
- • TTL exposure control
- • 70° x 53° angle of coverage
- • Fiber optic cable fires the flash when the camera flash fires
- • The included Sea & Sea Grip-Stay S is designed to attach the YS-17 to small camera housings. To keep things stream-lined you can pass the fiber optic cable through the grip
Why buy from us?
We are proud to offer the outstanding service and quality state-of-the-art products that our customers have come to depend on. Below are just a few of the many reason to buy with us.
Our excellent supplier relationships, coupled with technologically advanced super-efficient systems ensure that we usually have the products you want IN STOCK so that you can get what you want when you want it. Our super-fast turn around time is such that most orders are processed and shipped within 24-48 hours, and often a lot quicker.
Low Low Prices
Why pay more when you can get the same for less? Due to our large sales volume, we are able to pass our quantity buying prices on to you. When you purchase from us, you can rest assured that you are getting factory fresh merchandise with A Warranty at the lowest legitimate price.
We strive to ensure all of our customers receive the highest of service. We listen to your feedback and do what we can to tailor our service to your needs.
Ordering with 42nd Street Photo is safe, easy & fun. We assure that every transaction you make with us is 100% secure. In addition to using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protection technology and a VeriSign Secure Server ID, we are also checked daily by an independant security company called ScanAlert. You can also be assured that your name and confidential information will never be distributed, sold, or rented.