Welcome to 42nd Street Photo, Login or Create new account
Retail Hours: Mon- Thur 10:00am - 7:pm / Friday/Sunday 10:00am - 5:00pm Saturday: Closed. 1-212-594-6565
- Item #
- Our Price:
- Brand New
- In Stock Ships Within 24-48 Hrs.
For those working in high-performance industries such as broadcasting, cinema, and photography, the 512GB Extreme PRO CFast 2.0 Memory Card from SanDisk is compatible with ARRI, Canon, and BlackMagic cameras, and combines the speed, capacity, and performance needed to record uninterrupted DCI 4K video, which has a resolution of 4096 x 2160 and a 17:9 aspect ratio. It features a SATA III 6 Gb/s bus, a maximum read speed of up to 525 MB/s (3500x), a maximum write speed of up to 450 MB/s (2933x), and a minimum write speed of 130 MB/s. Its minimum write speed is backed up by the Video Performance Guarantee 130 standard (VPG-130), meaning that its minimum write speed will never drop below 130 MB/s. This card has been tested to work in temperatures of -4 to 158°F, and in the case of card errors or accidental deletions, this card comes with a RescuePRO Deluxe data recovery software download offer.
- SanDisk's CFast 2.0 memory cards deliver the performance needed for broadcast, cinema, and photography industries.
- Write Speeds of up to 450 MB/s
- The SanDisk Extreme PRO CFast 2.0 memory card with write speeds of up to 450 MB/s (2933x) and read speeds of up to 525 MB/s (3500x) can keep up with the burst-mode shooting of professional-grade cameras and camcorders. It also saves you time when moving large image or video files from your camera to your computer. Additionally, its Video Performance Guarantee 130 (VPG-130) rating means its write speeds will never drop below 130 MB/s.
- High Speeds for Full HD & DCI 4K Video Recording
- Resource-intensive Full HD (1920 x 1080) and DCI 4K (4096 x 2160) video recording require high write speeds. The SanDisk Extreme PRO CFast 2.0 card offers the speed required for high-resolution video. This camera card is compatible with ARRI, Canon, and BlackMagic cameras based on CFast 2.0 technology.
- Tested Under Extreme Conditions
- This memory card can operate in temperatures ranging from 23 to 158°F (-5 to 70°C).
- 512GB Storage Capacity
- SATA III 6 Gb/s Bus
- Max Read Speed: 525 MB/s
- Max Write Speed: 450 MB/s
- Min Write Speed: 130 MB/s (VPG-130)
- Records DCI 4K (4096 x 2160)
- Tested Under Extreme Temperatures
- Compatible with ARRI, Canon, BlackMagic
Why buy from us?
We are proud to offer the outstanding service and quality state-of-the-art products that our customers have come to depend on. Below are just a few of the many reason to buy with us.
Our excellent supplier relationships, coupled with technologically advanced super-efficient systems ensure that we usually have the products you want IN STOCK so that you can get what you want when you want it. Our super-fast turn around time is such that most orders are processed and shipped within 24-48 hours, and often a lot quicker.
Low Low Prices
Why pay more when you can get the same for less? Due to our large sales volume, we are able to pass our quantity buying prices on to you. When you purchase from us, you can rest assured that you are getting factory fresh merchandise with A Warranty at the lowest legitimate price.
We strive to ensure all of our customers receive the highest of service. We listen to your feedback and do what we can to tailor our service to your needs.
Ordering with 42nd Street Photo is safe, easy & fun. We assure that every transaction you make with us is 100% secure. In addition to using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protection technology and a VeriSign Secure Server ID, we are also checked daily by an independant security company called ScanAlert. You can also be assured that your name and confidential information will never be distributed, sold, or rented.