Friday 10:00am - 3:00pm Est. / Saturday & Sunday: Closed
Retail Hours: Sun- Thur 10:00am - 7:pm / Friday 10:00am - 3:00pm Saturday: Closed. 1-212-594-6565
- To protect eyes and equipment from dangerous ultra-violet rays.
- Sharpens contrast.
- Performs as overall protection against dust, elements, scratching and impact that otherwise would land first on a far more valuable lens.
- Reduces amount of light entering camera.
- Cuts glare.
- Allows shooting through glass or around water.
- Eliminates overexposure when aperture cannot be stopped down further.
- Corrects color when shooting under fluorescent lighting, avoiding greenish effect.
- Gives natural color to your images.
In case you aren't the creative photographer, maybe this photograph
will convince you you to use filters. it is cost effective. We recommend to mount a Sky A1 filter or a UV filter and use it at all times (Just incase)
Why buy from us?
We are proud to offer the outstanding service and quality state-of-the-art products that our customers have come to depend on. Below are just a few of the many reason to buy with us.
Our excellent supplier relationships, coupled with technologically advanced super-efficient systems ensure that we usually have the products you want IN STOCK so that you can get what you want when you want it. Our super-fast turn around time is such that most orders are processed and shipped within 24-48 hours, and often a lot quicker.
Low Low Prices
Why pay more when you can get the same for less? Due to our large sales volume, we are able to pass our quantity buying prices on to you. When you purchase from us, you can rest assured that you are getting factory fresh merchandise with A Warranty at the lowest legitimate price.
We strive to ensure all of our customers receive the highest of service. We listen to your feedback and do what we can to tailor our service to your needs.
Ordering with 42nd Street Photo is safe, easy & fun. We assure that every transaction you make with us is 100% secure. In addition to using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protection technology and a VeriSign Secure Server ID, we are also checked daily by an independant security company called ScanAlert. You can also be assured that your name and confidential information will never be distributed, sold, or rented.