Friday 10:00am - 4:00pm Est. / Saturday & Sunday: Closed
Retail Hours: Mon- Thur 10:00am - 7:pm / Friday/Sunday 10:00am - 5:00pm Saturday: Closed. 1-212-594-6565
With the AG-MX70 digital A/V mixer, Panasonic has integrated a 2-BUS, 8-input video switcher, multi-functional digital video effects unit with high-end performance, and an audio mixer into a single compact unit. The AG-MX70 provides broadcast-grade 4:2:2:4 digital component picture quality. It features more than 600 effect patterns and a 30-frame graphics buffer for roll, crawl, and logo animation using title files downloaded from a PC. A large LCD panel with a matrix menu helps assure quick, easy operation. Offering optional 3D video effects and SDI interface, this A/V mixer is ready for full-fledged digital post-production. The versatile AG-MX70 is right at home when connected to 25 Mbps DVCPRO VTRs in a digital editing system, or when used as a switcher either in the studio or at live events.
Eight video inputs, each with tally output, and M/E and DSK preview prepare the AG-MX70 for use as a switcher with multi-camera feeds for live studio or event applications. Adding the optional SDI interface also enables high-quality digital input. Titles and graphics created on a PC can be downloading from MX-Navi application, and easily superimposed for use in live production programming.
Standard-equipped RS-422A and RS-232C remote terminals and a GPI terminal allow the AG-MX70 to team up with the AG-A850 or motherbrand editing controller, for A/B roll editing. With the SDI interface option on-board, a high-quality, fully digital editing system can also be configured with a DVCPRO VTR. The MX-Navi title insertion program brings the quality of program production to a level approaching many high-end systems.
4:2:2:4 Digital Processing, 16:9 Wipe Patterns
The AG-MX70 provides high quality 4:2:2:4 digital component signal processing, and wipe patterns accommodates both 16:9 and 4:3 image production needs.
Large LCD Screen, Matrix Menu
A large LCD panel permits easy monitoring of system status. A five-row matrix menu display with five rotary switches makes it easy to understand and set the AG-MX70's multitude of functions. The menu, which is linked to keys on the operating panel, automatically switches to show the necessary settings. This simplifies operation and reduces steps.
2D and 3D Video Effects
Equipped with over 600 2-dimensional effects -- including transition and key patterns, mosaic, paint, trail, and multiimage digital effects -- the versatile AG-MX70 has all it takes to create professional production results. The optional AG-VE70 3D Effects Board provides more than 1,600 3D digital effects, including page turn, ripple, and sphere. The 2D and 3D effects can be combined to create sophisticated image expressions that rival many high-end DVEs.
Roll, Crawl, and Logo Animation
MX-Navi makes it easy to download graphics files (TGA, BMP, JPEG) created with the other graphics applications, via a USB terminal. Downloads go to the internal graphics buffer* for use in creating roll or crawl titles, logo animation, and other effects.
Serial Digital In/Out
Adding the optional AG-YA70 SDI Board gives the AG-MX70 a 4-input/1-output serial digital component interface (SMPTE 259M- C). This is ideal for configuring an editing system with DVCPRO or other digital VTRs.
8 Video Inputs
The AG-MX70 is ready for live multi-camera feeds, with a total of eight analog composite inputs, or four analog component Y/Pb/Pr or YC inputs and four SDI inputs.
Joy Stick Controller
The easy-to-handle joy stick lets you intuitively position or size your effects, and select or adjust colors.
The AG-MX70 provides versatile audio mixing with four Stereo Inputs plus two Auxiliary Mono Inputs, one of which may be a mic input. Audio can be linked or unlinked to video transitions. The AG-MX70 is also equipped with a headphone jack. The level meters are displayed on the LCD.
Tally outputs for up to eight cameras are provided, for using the AG-MX70 as a switcher at live events.
- Designed for live events and full-fledged digital post-production
- Compact unit with a 2-BUS, 8-input video switcher, high-performance, multi-functional digital video effects unit and versatile audio mixer.
- 4:2:2:4 digital component picture quality with Dynamic RoundingTM for broadcast-quality video and 16:9 wide and 4:3 aspect ratio capability
- Creates more than 600 2D effects patterns including transitions, key patterns, mosaic, paint, trail and multi-images
- Optional AG-VE70P 3-D effects board delivers over 1600 effects including page-turns, accordion, spheres and ripples
- An easy-to-operate joystick allows users to position and size effects as well as select and adjust colors.
- Tally outputs for up to eight cameras and 2-channel frame synchronization permitting special effects in each of the A/B program busses
- Large LCD control panel for easy operation and monitoring of system status.
- Five-row matrix menu display with five rotary switches makes it easy to set the unit’s multitude of functions
- Inputs including composite, Y/C, component, or Serial Digital (SDI)
- 30-frame graphics buffer for roll, crawl and logo animation; and a USB interface makes it easy to download graphics
- RS-422A and RS-232C remote control terminals standard and a GPI terminal to permit the AG-MX70 to team with video editing devices
- Versatile audio mixing with four stereo inputs (or embedded audio with the optional SDI interface), plus 2 Auxiliary Inputs, one of which can be switched to a microphone level input
Numeric keypad for setting pattern numbers and other values.
A total of 13 patterns are preset; other patterns can be stored in memory.
Digital chroma key, digital luminance key
M/E(Mix Effects) preview, DSK(Down Stream Key) preview
Editor terminal (9-pin) for either RS-422 or RS-232C connection
Why buy from us?
We are proud to offer the outstanding service and quality state-of-the-art products that our customers have come to depend on. Below are just a few of the many reason to buy with us.
Our excellent supplier relationships, coupled with technologically advanced super-efficient systems ensure that we usually have the products you want IN STOCK so that you can get what you want when you want it. Our super-fast turn around time is such that most orders are processed and shipped within 24-48 hours, and often a lot quicker.
Low Low Prices
Why pay more when you can get the same for less? Due to our large sales volume, we are able to pass our quantity buying prices on to you. When you purchase from us, you can rest assured that you are getting factory fresh merchandise with A Warranty at the lowest legitimate price.
We strive to ensure all of our customers receive the highest of service. We listen to your feedback and do what we can to tailor our service to your needs.
Ordering with 42nd Street Photo is safe, easy & fun. We assure that every transaction you make with us is 100% secure. In addition to using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protection technology and a VeriSign Secure Server ID, we are also checked daily by an independant security company called ScanAlert. You can also be assured that your name and confidential information will never be distributed, sold, or rented.