Welcome to 42nd Street Photo, Login or Create new account
Retail Hours: Mon- Thur 10:00am - 7:pm / Friday/Sunday 10:00am - 5:00pm Saturday: Closed. 1-212-594-6565
- Item #
- Suggested Retail:
- Our Price:
- You Save:
- Brand New
- In Stock Ships Within 24-48 Hrs.
Item # 105270Only: $89.99
Item # 105271Only: $129.99
Item # 105272Only: $149.99
Item # 11545
Item # 97556
The MB-D15 Multi-Power Battery Pack for D7100 & D7200 from Nikon is a battery grip designed for use specifically with the Nikon D7100 & D7200 digital SLR camera, and accepts one EN-EL15 battery. With one battery in the MB-D15 and one in the D7100 & D7200, your shooting time is effectively doubled. Moreover, when one battery is drained, it can be removed and recharged while you continue shooting with the other battery. In addition, the MB-D15 can utilize 6 AA batteries and comes with the MS-D14 AA Battery Holder that slides into the battery grip. It can also be powered by the optional EH-5b AC Adapter (with EP-5B Power Connector).
The design of a battery grip offers a comfortable and secure way in which to hold your DSLR, especially in the vertical position. And the MB-D15 features an alternate shutter release button, AE/AF lock button, multi-selector, and dual command dials to facilitate shooting when held vertically. The MB-D15 is constructed with anti-slip rubber grip to further improve handling, a tripod socket to mount your camera directly to a tripod and employs magnesium alloy equivalent to that in the D7100 & D7200 body to achieve superior dust-prevention and weather-resistant performance.
Note! Batteries and adapter not included
- Compatible with the Nikon D7100 & D7200 digital SLR cameras
- Provides comfortable and secure handling when shooting in the vertical position, including a secondary shutter release button, AE/AF lock button, multi-selector and two command dials.
- Accepts one EN-EL15 rechargeable Lithium-ion battery to effectively double the camera's battery life. The EN-EL15 battery sits in the included MS-D14EN Battery Holder when in the MB-D15.
- The included MS-D14 AA Battery Holder allows you to use 6 AA batteries for added convenience
- The MB-D15 can also be powered by the Nikon EH-5b AC Adapter (with EP-5B Power Connector).
- Features anti-slip rubber gripping and a securely locking battery chamber door
- The MB-D15 uses magnesium alloy equivalent to that for the D7100 & D7200 body to achieve superior dust-prevention and weather-resistant performance.
Why buy from us?
We are proud to offer the outstanding service and quality state-of-the-art products that our customers have come to depend on. Below are just a few of the many reason to buy with us.
Our excellent supplier relationships, coupled with technologically advanced super-efficient systems ensure that we usually have the products you want IN STOCK so that you can get what you want when you want it. Our super-fast turn around time is such that most orders are processed and shipped within 24-48 hours, and often a lot quicker.
Low Low Prices
Why pay more when you can get the same for less? Due to our large sales volume, we are able to pass our quantity buying prices on to you. When you purchase from us, you can rest assured that you are getting factory fresh merchandise with A Warranty at the lowest legitimate price.
We strive to ensure all of our customers receive the highest of service. We listen to your feedback and do what we can to tailor our service to your needs.
Ordering with 42nd Street Photo is safe, easy & fun. We assure that every transaction you make with us is 100% secure. In addition to using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protection technology and a VeriSign Secure Server ID, we are also checked daily by an independant security company called ScanAlert. You can also be assured that your name and confidential information will never be distributed, sold, or rented.