Item # 13519Only: $39.95
Item # 48086Only: $99.99
Item # 13524Only: $7.95
Item # 13525Only: $19.95
Item # 13526Only: $17.99
Item # 14263
Item # 14262
Item # 14264Only: $29.99
The Nikon 10.5mm f/2.8G ED DX Fisheye Lens was designed specifically for use with Nikon D1/D2-series, D70 and D100 digital SLR cameras. This 10.5mm lens provides digital SLR camera users an extreme picture angle, equivalent to that of a 16mm fisheye lens on a 35mm  format camera.
The lens is targeted at Nikon DX Format digital SLR camera users who seek the unique visual effects a full-frame fisheye lens lends to landscape and other shots, to taking close-ups, or when shooting within vehicles or other tight interiors. This 10.5mm fisheye is a DX-frame-filling fisheye lens, which means it fills the entire rectangular image with a curvy, distorted image and sees 180° from corner to corner diagonally. It is not a circular image.
Optical and close-range focusing performance are both optimized for Nikon DX Format digital SLR cameras. The ED (Extra-low Dispersion) glass element minimizes chromatic aberration for clear, natural colors, and the rounded seven-blade diaphragm opening ensures a natural look to out-of-focus elements.
This G-type Nikkor lens is designed with no aperture rings, and offers easier, virtually mistake-free operation because the aperture does not need to be set to minimum.
Note! DX lenses are NOT recommended for use with 35mm, "full-frame" FX digital SLR cameras, or APS SLR cameras. AF not supported by D40 and D60 cameras.
- • Fast, ultra-wide angle G-type DX Nikkor is designed exclusively for use with Nikon digital SLR models.
- • Equivalent to 16mm focal length on a 35mm.
- • Extra-low Dispersion (ED) glass element minimizes chromatic aberration.
- • Close-Range Correction (CRC) provides high performance for sharper images when taking pictures up close.
- • Delivers high-performance focus at extremely close range; a minimum focus distance of 5.5" (14 cm) -- only 1.2" (3 cm) from the lens front.
- • The rounded diaphragm opening (7 blades) makes out-of-focus elements appear more natural.
- • Nikon D-type design provides precise distance information for flash and ambient light exposure processes.
- • Fixed flower-shape barrel-type hood greatly reduces stray light.
Why buy from us?
We are proud to offer the outstanding service and quality state-of-the-art products that our customers have come to depend on. Below are just a few of the many reason to buy with us.
Our excellent supplier relationships, coupled with technologically advanced super-efficient systems ensure that we usually have the products you want IN STOCK so that you can get what you want when you want it. Our super-fast turn around time is such that most orders are processed and shipped within 24-48 hours, and often a lot quicker.
Low Low Prices
Why pay more when you can get the same for less? Due to our large sales volume, we are able to pass our quantity buying prices on to you. When you purchase from us, you can rest assured that you are getting factory fresh merchandise with A Warranty at the lowest legitimate price.
We strive to ensure all of our customers receive the highest of service. We listen to your feedback and do what we can to tailor our service to your needs.
Ordering with 42nd Street Photo is safe, easy & fun. We assure that every transaction you make with us is 100% secure. In addition to using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protection technology and a VeriSign Secure Server ID, we are also checked daily by an independant security company called ScanAlert. You can also be assured that your name and confidential information will never be distributed, sold, or rented.