Item # 13524Only: $7.95
Item # 13525Only: $19.95
Item # 13526Only: $17.99
Item # 14263
Item # 14262
Item # 14264Only: $29.99
The Canon EF 8-15mm f/4L Fisheye USM Fisheye Ultra-Wide Zoom Lens delivers 180° diagonal angle of view images for all EOS SLR cameras with imaging formats ranging from full-frame to APS-C. When the lens is used with full-frame cameras you can choose between a circular fisheye image or full-frame image by using the zoom.
When used with EOS bodies featuring APS-C or APS-H sensors, the lens produces a more traditional, full frame fisheye view. A zoom-lock mechanism on the lens body allows the range to be limited to the focal length that ensures the best possible full-frame view without unsightly vignetting around the edge. 'C' and 'H' markings can be found next to the zoom operation ring, indicating the wide-angle zoom position where vignette-free shooting is possible with either sensor. For filmmakers and photographers who want the look and feel only possible with extreme wide angle and fisheye photography, the Canon EF 8-15mm f/4L Fisheye USM is a world-class choice.
With its Ultra-Sonic Motor (USM), and Floating Focus System the lens offers fast auto focus even down to a close 6.2" (0.16 m). The lens features UD glass for suppression of chromatic aberration, a Subwavelength coating for reduced ghosting, a Fluorine coating that keeps soiling, smears and fingerprints to a minimum, has full-time manual focus for instant switching from AF to Manual operation, and is built to the standards of the amazing Canon L-series of lenses. The rear gel holder holds up to 3 pre-cut filters. This means the finest optics, the best construction and the best performance available, all in a lens designed to stimulate creativity and deliver stunning images every time.
- • For all EOS SLR cameras with imaging formats ranging from full-frame to APS-C
- • Delivers 180° diagonal angle of view
- • Provides 180° circular fisheye images for full-frame cameras as well as full frame images when using the longer part of the zoom
- • Zoom-lock mechanism on the lens body allows the range to be limited to the focal length that ensures the best possible full-frame view without vignetting for APS-C or APS-H sensors
- • Rear gel holder holds up to 3 pre-cut filters
- • Focus adjustment is via inner focusing and focus cam plus floating mechanism
- • The lens features UD glass for suppression of chromatic aberration, a Subwavelength coating for reduced ghosting, a Fluorine coating that keeps soiling, smears and fingerprints to a minimum
- • Full-time manual focus for instant switching from AF to Manual operation
Why buy from us?
We are proud to offer the outstanding service and quality state-of-the-art products that our customers have come to depend on. Below are just a few of the many reason to buy with us.
Our excellent supplier relationships, coupled with technologically advanced super-efficient systems ensure that we usually have the products you want IN STOCK so that you can get what you want when you want it. Our super-fast turn around time is such that most orders are processed and shipped within 24-48 hours, and often a lot quicker.
Low Low Prices
Why pay more when you can get the same for less? Due to our large sales volume, we are able to pass our quantity buying prices on to you. When you purchase from us, you can rest assured that you are getting factory fresh merchandise with A Warranty at the lowest legitimate price.
We strive to ensure all of our customers receive the highest of service. We listen to your feedback and do what we can to tailor our service to your needs.
Ordering with 42nd Street Photo is safe, easy & fun. We assure that every transaction you make with us is 100% secure. In addition to using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protection technology and a VeriSign Secure Server ID, we are also checked daily by an independant security company called ScanAlert. You can also be assured that your name and confidential information will never be distributed, sold, or rented.