Friday 9:30am - 3:00pm Est. / Saturday & Sunday: Closed
Retail Hours: Sun- Thur 9:30am - 7:pm / Friday 9:30am - 3:00pm Saturday: Closed. 1-212-594-6565
The Zacuto Z-Finder EVF Pro (3.2”) is an electronic view finder with a TFT LCD display and offers a resolution of 800 x 400 and 16.7M color. Consisting of an EVF Flip model and an optical viewfinder, the EVF Pro allows you to operate a DSLR or any other camera with an HDMI port, by offering an image as seen by the camera itself. Designed to be attached ‘in-line’ to your rod system, it aids in stable and efficient shooting, and ensures correct form factor for the video. The EVF can be used with all Z-finder models and is compatible with most cameras including Panasonic AF-100 and Sony F3.
Featuring 180° flip-up mechanism, the optical viewfinder can turn over to one side, thereby allowing you to view the 3.2” monitor from a distance. The optical viewfinder with an eye-cup offers 2.5x zoom power and has an anti-fog shield for reducing fog. The built-in diopter ring comes as a help to users who use reading glasses (or far-sighted people) to adjust focusing, thereby offering a clear view. The Z-Finder Extender Frames allow you to further adjust the focal length of the Z-Finder by semi-permanently stacking the frames via a snap fit on to the skirt of the Z-Finder until the LCD screen is in focus for you. Users with high-powered reading glasses would find the extender frames useful.
Using the Zebra stripes feature, you can adjust the IRE level of displayed image. The Focus Assist sharpens the edges of the objects in focus. With the ‘Blue only’ option, you can view the blue channel and calibrate the monitor using SMPTE color bars. The anamorphic setting ’un-squeezes' the anamorphic image produced by the anamorphic lens for viewing in the EVF. It includes aspect ratio frame lines such as 1.33:1 (4×3), 1.66:1 (15×9), 1.78:1 (16×9), 1.85:1 (35mm theatrical), 2.35:1 (Cinemascope). You can refer to the ‘action safe markers’ to avoid cropping of critical parts of image.
The battery level indicator with selectable on/off display icon appears automatically when the battery power reaches 10% remaining. You can update your EVF firmware via a USB port. 3 assignable function buttons allow you to program up to 3 functions. Using Live Menu Preview, you can view changes during menu changes. The kit comes with a standard hot-shoe EVF mount, HDMI cable, rechargeable battery, battery charger, lens cloth and protection case
- Electronic viewfinder consists of a TFT LCD with battery, an EVF Flip model, and an optical viewfinder
- TFT LCD offers a resolution of 800 x 400 and 16.7M colors
- Allows you to operate the DSLR or any camera with an HDMI port, by offering an image as seen by the camera itself
- Designed to be attached 'in-line' to your rod system, and offers stable and efficient shooting
- Ensures correct form factor for the video shooting
- Can be used with all Z-finder models and is compatible with most cameras including the Panasonic AF-100 and the Sony F3
- Optical viewfinder with 2.5x zoom can flip up 180°, thereby allowing you to directly refer the LCD from a distance
- Anti-fog shield and diopter ring
- Z-Finder Extender Frames - Useful for farsighted people or those who wear reading glasses; allow you to further adjust the focal length of the Z-Finder by semi-permanently stacking the frames via a snap fit on to the skirt of the Z-Finder until the LCD screen is in focus for you
- Zebra stripes feature - you can adjust the IRE level of the captured image
- Focus Assist - sharpens the edges of the objects that needs to be highlighted
- Blue only option - allows you to view the blue channel only and is used for SMPTE color bars for monitor calibration
- Anamorphic setting - un-squeezes the anamorphic image produced by the anamorphic lens for viewing in the EVF
- Includes aspect ratio frame lines such as 1.33:1 (4×3), 1.66:1 (15×9), 1.78:1 (16×9), 1.85:1 (35mm theatrical), 2.35:1 (Cinemascope)
- Action safe markers allow you to see that the critical parts of your image will not be cropped out in broadcast
- Battery level indicator with selectable on/off display icon appears automatically when the battery power reaches 10% remaining
- EVF firmware updatable via USB port
- 3 assignable function buttons - programmable for up to 3 functions
- Live Menu Preview - view changes during menu changes
- Comes with a standard hot-shoe EVF mount, HDMI cable, rechargeable battery, battery charger, lens cloth and protection case
Why buy from us?
We are proud to offer the outstanding service and quality state-of-the-art products that our customers have come to depend on. Below are just a few of the many reason to buy with us.
Our excellent supplier relationships, coupled with technologically advanced super-efficient systems ensure that we usually have the products you want IN STOCK so that you can get what you want when you want it. Our super-fast turn around time is such that most orders are processed and shipped within 24-48 hours, and often a lot quicker.
Low Low Prices
Why pay more when you can get the same for less? Due to our large sales volume, we are able to pass our quantity buying prices on to you. When you purchase from us, you can rest assured that you are getting factory fresh merchandise with A Warranty at the lowest legitimate price.
We strive to ensure all of our customers receive the highest of service. We listen to your feedback and do what we can to tailor our service to your needs.
Ordering with 42nd Street Photo is safe, easy & fun. We assure that every transaction you make with us is 100% secure. In addition to using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protection technology and a VeriSign Secure Server ID, we are also checked daily by an independant security company called ScanAlert. You can also be assured that your name and confidential information will never be distributed, sold, or rented.