Stealth Cam's all new compact Shadow is equipped with their exclusive TRIAD technology, which incorporates three technologies; video, still imagery and time lapse into one complete package. The video setting is capable of 5 - 240 seconds with audio clarity. The three resolution still imagery offers an 8 MP, 3 MP or 1.3 MP setting with the Time Lapse function. The 54 "black" infra-red emitters make this camera truly "STEALTH". The 50 ft range with IR 54/36 control switch enables the user to adjust the light output to specific scouting scenarios where more or less light intensity may be needed.
The Shadow features the Burse Mode that captures 1-9 images per triggering with a 1-59 second or 1-59 minute recover time out. The external LCD status display lets the user quickly identify and select the modes of operation. The time/date/moon phase and temperature stamp helps identify the exact wildlife habits for the hunter. The Shadow has a 2x or 4x digital zoom setting and incorporates an SD card slot that accepts up to a 16 GB memory card. The Shadow is protected in a rugged and durable weatherproof 3D digital camo housing for use in all weather conditions
- Stealth Cam Sniper Shadow game camera
- No glo night vision
- 8 Megapixels
- 50 Foot IR Range
- Digital video with audio, adjustable 5-240 second video clips
- 8 Megapixel still images, adjustable resolution setting of 8.0, 3.0, and 1.3 (image interpolated from 5M sensor)
- Time lapse automatically shoots images at programmed intervals over a predetermined period of time
- 54 "No Glo night vision" emitters for a night range of 50 feet and IR control of 54./36. Displays no visible signs of illumination, the ultimate in stealth concealment
- Burst Mode shoots 1-9 sequential images per triggering
- Time, date, temperature and moon phase stamping on every image and video
- Programmable 0-59 second / 0-59 minute time out between triggering
- Fast one second trigger speed
- 2X/4X Digital Zoom
- Test mode
- USB and video output
- SD memory card slot accepts up to 16GB card
- External power jack for 12V battery box
- Operates on 8 "AA" cell batteries
Why buy from us?
We are proud to offer the outstanding
service and quality state-of-the-art products that our customers have come to
depend on. Below are just a few of the many reason to buy with us.
Inventory Our excellent supplier relationships, coupled with
technologically advanced super-efficient systems ensure that we usually have the
products you want IN STOCK so that you can get what you want when you want it.
Our super-fast turn around time is such that most orders are processed and
shipped within 24-48 hours, and often a lot quicker.
Prices Why pay more when you can get the same for less? Due
to our large sales volume, we are able to pass our quantity buying prices on to
you. When you purchase from us, you can rest assured that you are getting
factory fresh merchandise with A Warranty at the lowest legitimate
Service We strive to ensure all of our customers receive the
highest of service. We listen to your feedback and do what we can to tailor our
service to your needs.
Safe Transactions Ordering with42nd Street
Photo is safe, easy & fun. We assure that
every transaction you make with us is 100% secure. In addition to using Secure
Sockets Layer (SSL) protection technology and a VeriSign Secure Server ID, we
are also checked daily by an independant security company called ScanAlert. You
can also be assured that your name and confidential information will never be
distributed, sold, or rented.
You have added the following item(s) to your cart: