Friday 10:00am - 4:00pm Est. / Saturday & Sunday: Closed
Retail Hours: Mon- Thur 10:00am - 7:pm / Friday/Sunday 10:00am - 5:00pm Saturday: Closed. 1-212-594-6565
Item # 12177Only: $19.99
Item # 12457
Item # 12847
Item # 14327Only: $14.99
Item # 7426Only: $29.99
Advanced features and high performance with a powerful Guide Number of 53.
The EF-530 DG SUPER features a powerful Guide Number of 53 and is designed to work with the latest TTL auto exposure systems of all popular manufacturers’ digital SLR cameras. Among the advanced features of this flash are modeling flash function, multi pulse flash, TTL wireless flash, FP (high speed) flash, rear-curtain Synchro flash and manual flash mode which allows the photographer to set the flash power level by up to eight stops. The Auto Power-Off function automatically shuts off the LCD panel to help save battery power. When the flashgun is fully charged, a confirmation ‘ready’ light will be illuminated. The autozoom function automatically sets the optimum illumination angle in accordance with the lens’ focal length in a range from 24mm to 105mm. When the built-in Wide Panel is used, the flash can cover the angle of view for a 17mm lens. For bounce flash, the flashgun head can be tilted up by 90 degrees, to the left by 180 degrees, or to the right by 90 degrees. It can also be tilted down by 7 degrees allowing ease of use for close-up photography.
- Features a powerful guide number of 53.
- Designed to work with the new TTL systems of all the popular manufacturers.
- Covers a focal length from 14mm to 400mm.
- Autozoom function automatically sets the optimum illumination angle.
- Guide number: 53/m(174/ft) ISO 100/m(with the zoom head at 105mm) ZOOM 24mm 28mm 35mm 50mm 70mm 85mm 105mm G.N.(m) 28 29 31 40 45 48 53 G.N.(ft) 92 95 102 132 149 158 174
- Power source Four AA alkaline or AA NiCd or Ni-MH (Nikel Metal Hybride) batteries
- Charging time 6 seconds (when using alkaline batteries)Approx. 4 seconds (when using NiCd, Ni-MH batteries)
- Number of flashes Approx. 220 flashes (when using alkaline batteries) Approx. 100 flashes (when using NiCd, Ni-MH batteries)
- Illumination angle Automatically set in accordance with the focal length of the lens, in a range from 24 mm to 105 mm. Also covers the angle of a 17-mm lens when used with the built-in Wide Panel.
- Bounce angle (Up) 0, 60, 75, 90 degrees
- Bounce angle (Right) 0, 60, 75, 90 degrees
- Bounce angle (Left) 0, 60, 75, 90, 120, 150, 180 degrees
- Tilt angle (Down) 0, 7 degrees
- Dimensions (W X H X D) 77 X 139 X 117mm / 3.0 X 5.5 X 4.6inch
- Weight 335g / 11.8 oz. (without batteries)
Why buy from us?
We are proud to offer the outstanding service and quality state-of-the-art products that our customers have come to depend on. Below are just a few of the many reason to buy with us.
Our excellent supplier relationships, coupled with technologically advanced super-efficient systems ensure that we usually have the products you want IN STOCK so that you can get what you want when you want it. Our super-fast turn around time is such that most orders are processed and shipped within 24-48 hours, and often a lot quicker.
Low Low Prices
Why pay more when you can get the same for less? Due to our large sales volume, we are able to pass our quantity buying prices on to you. When you purchase from us, you can rest assured that you are getting factory fresh merchandise with A Warranty at the lowest legitimate price.
We strive to ensure all of our customers receive the highest of service. We listen to your feedback and do what we can to tailor our service to your needs.
Ordering with 42nd Street Photo is safe, easy & fun. We assure that every transaction you make with us is 100% secure. In addition to using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protection technology and a VeriSign Secure Server ID, we are also checked daily by an independant security company called ScanAlert. You can also be assured that your name and confidential information will never be distributed, sold, or rented.