Friday 9:30am - 3:00pm Est. / Saturday & Sunday: Closed
Retail Hours: Sun- Thur 9:30am - 7:pm / Friday 9:30am - 3:00pm Saturday: Closed. 1-212-594-6565
Item # 106481Only: $359.99
Item # 106496Only: $89.99
Item # 13519Only: $39.95
Item # 105749Only: $349.99
Item # 105766Only: $89.99
Item # 97721
Item # 97720
Item # 11728
Item # 97722
Item # 97643
Item # 97662Only: $34.95
Item # 48086Only: $99.99
Item # 13524Only: $7.95
Item # 13525Only: $19.95
Item # 13526Only: $17.99
Item # 14263
Item # 14262
Item # 14264Only: $29.99
- Front & Rear Lens Cap
- Padded Case
- Guide Plate (used as a pattern for gel filters)
The Sigma 8mm f/3.5 EX DG is a spherical fisheye lens that easily captures a full 180° view in all directions, in a circular image. Even the most familiar and mundane of subjects can be portrayed with startlingly fresh new expressions through exaggerated perspectives and unusual distortion effects.
Well suited for academic and technical measurements such as solid angle measurements, cloud cover measurements & virtual reality.
Note! Full circle can only be captured with 35mm format digital SLR and film SLR cameras.
- This improved version offers a brighter f/3.5 aperture, with a vastly improved minimum focusing distance of 5.3" (13.5 cm) and a maximum magnification of 1:4.6.
- Circular Image
- This circular fisheye lens can be used to create circular images with an angle of view of 180°. It permits creative expression through the exaggerated perspectives and unusual distortion effects.
- DG Design
- The improved DG lens design corrects for various aberrations. This lens is specially coated to get the best color balance whilst cutting down on ghosting caused by reflections from the digital image sensor. The lens provides the utmost correction against lateral chromatic aberration which is a serious problem for digital SLR cameras.
- Equipped with AF
- This extreme fisheye lens is unique as it incorporates an auto focus system to get accurate focusing that might be difficult through finder due to extremely large depth of field.
- Ideal for Scientific Applications
- This lens is useful for academic/technical applications such as solid angle measurements, because it provides a quantifiable angle/area relationship. It is widely used in science and industry for cloud cover measurements, weather observation, astronomical studies, agriculture etc.
- Gelatin Filter Holder
- The lens is supplied with an insertion-type gelatin filter holder at the rear allowing the use gelatin filter.
Why buy from us?
We are proud to offer the outstanding service and quality state-of-the-art products that our customers have come to depend on. Below are just a few of the many reason to buy with us.
Our excellent supplier relationships, coupled with technologically advanced super-efficient systems ensure that we usually have the products you want IN STOCK so that you can get what you want when you want it. Our super-fast turn around time is such that most orders are processed and shipped within 24-48 hours, and often a lot quicker.
Low Low Prices
Why pay more when you can get the same for less? Due to our large sales volume, we are able to pass our quantity buying prices on to you. When you purchase from us, you can rest assured that you are getting factory fresh merchandise with A Warranty at the lowest legitimate price.
We strive to ensure all of our customers receive the highest of service. We listen to your feedback and do what we can to tailor our service to your needs.
Ordering with 42nd Street Photo is safe, easy & fun. We assure that every transaction you make with us is 100% secure. In addition to using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protection technology and a VeriSign Secure Server ID, we are also checked daily by an independant security company called ScanAlert. You can also be assured that your name and confidential information will never be distributed, sold, or rented.