Retail Hours: Mon- Thur 10:00am - 7:pm / Friday/Sunday 10:00am - 5:00pm Saturday: Closed. 1-212-594-6565
Item # 13519Only: $39.95
Item # 105746Only: $129.99
Item # 105763Only: $69.99
Item # 97724
Item # 97719
Item # 47984
Item # 97663Only: $34.95
Item # 48086Only: $99.99
Item # 13524Only: $7.95
Item # 13525Only: $19.95
Item # 13526Only: $17.99
Item # 14263
Item # 14262
Item # 14264Only: $29.99
- Front & Rear Lens Cap
- Lens Case
- Hood (LH850-02)
- Tripod Socket (TS-21)
Brand New Factory Fresh Import Model
The 50-150mm f/2.8 EX DC OS HSM APO Lens for Nikon F from Sigma is a fast f/2.8 telephoto zoom lens with a 50-150mm focal length (75-225mm equivalent in 35mm format) designed for cameras with a Nikon F mount. This long autofocus telephoto gets you close to the action, and it has an optical image stabilization system that makes it possible to hand-hold the lens at up to four shutter speeds slower than usual, while maintaining sharp, shake-free images. The Hyper Sonic Motor (HSM) gives you quiet, high-speed autofocus, and also allows full-time manual focus override.
Six SLD glass elements help prevent chromatic aberrations, and provide excellent image quality throughout the zoom range. Super Multi Coating on the glass surfaces reduces flare and ghosting, and helps ensure high-contrast images. The 9-blade diaphragm gives a very pleasing quality to the out-of-focus areas of your photos (generally known as bokeh). A built-in tripod collar provides a solid mount when it's placed on a tripod.
- Long telephoto (75-225mm equivalent) lens for cameras with APS-C sensors
- Fast continuous maximum aperture of f/2.8 at all focal lengths
- Built-in optical image stabilization (OS) allows hand-holding telephoto lens at shutter speeds 4 stops slower than without OS
- Super Multi-Layer Coating reduces flare and ghosting and ensures sharp and high contrast images, even in backlit conditions
- HSM (Hyper Sonic Motor) ensures quiet and high speed autofocus while allowing full-time manual focus override
- An inner focusing and inner zooming system to provide convenient handling
- Six SLD glass elements compensate for chromatic aberrations and provide high image quality throughout the zoom range
- The rounded 9 blade diaphragm creates an attractive blur to the out of focus areas of the image
Why buy from us?
We are proud to offer the outstanding service and quality state-of-the-art products that our customers have come to depend on. Below are just a few of the many reason to buy with us.
Our excellent supplier relationships, coupled with technologically advanced super-efficient systems ensure that we usually have the products you want IN STOCK so that you can get what you want when you want it. Our super-fast turn around time is such that most orders are processed and shipped within 24-48 hours, and often a lot quicker.
Low Low Prices
Why pay more when you can get the same for less? Due to our large sales volume, we are able to pass our quantity buying prices on to you. When you purchase from us, you can rest assured that you are getting factory fresh merchandise with A Warranty at the lowest legitimate price.
We strive to ensure all of our customers receive the highest of service. We listen to your feedback and do what we can to tailor our service to your needs.
Ordering with 42nd Street Photo is safe, easy & fun. We assure that every transaction you make with us is 100% secure. In addition to using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protection technology and a VeriSign Secure Server ID, we are also checked daily by an independant security company called ScanAlert. You can also be assured that your name and confidential information will never be distributed, sold, or rented.