Friday 10:00am - 4:00pm Est. / Saturday & Sunday: Closed
Retail Hours: Mon- Thur 10:00am - 7:pm / Friday/Sunday 10:00am - 5:00pm Saturday: Closed. 1-212-594-6565
Item # 106482Only: $289.99
Item # 108971Only: $198.00
Item # 105750Only: $279.99
Item # 105769Only: $129.99
Item # 14259
Item # 14277
Item # 48085Only: $169.99
Item # 14336
Item # 13524Only: $7.95
Item # 13525Only: $19.95
Item # 13526Only: $17.99
Item # 11372Only: $29.99
Item # 13886
Item # 13887
- Sigma 150-600mm f/5-6.3 DG DN OS Sports Lens for Sony E
- Sigma Lens Hood for 150-600mm f/5-6.3 DG DN OS Sports Lens
- Sigma Cover Lens Cap for 150-600mm f/5-6.3 DG DN OS Sports Lens
- Sigma Soft Lens Case for 150-600mm f/5-6.3 DG DN OS Sports Lens
- Sigma TS-121 Tripod Socket
- Sigma LCF-95 III 95mm Lens Cap
- Sigma Rear Cap LCR II for Sony E Mount Lenses
Brand New Factory Fresh Import Model
Ideal for wildlife, sports, landscapes, motorsports, and countless other photographic endeavors, the Sony E-mount 150-600mm f/5-6.3 DG DN OS Sports Lens from Sigma offers the features and image quality that professionals demand. This lens provides high rendering throughout the entire zoom range at all apertures, and ghosting, flare, and various types of aberrations are all well controlled. An updated and redesigned autofocus system offers both speed and precision by incorporating an AF actuator driven by a stepping motor, as well as a high-precision magnetic sensor. Optical image stabilization delivers approximately four stops of compensation, with two standard OS modes for both handheld shooting and panning situations. A new Zoom Torque switch gives users the option to adjust the level of zoom ring resistance from Lock (locked at the wide end for transport), Tight (prevents zoom creep), and Smooth (for easy, smooth zooming). Additional on-lens controls include a Focus Limiter switch, OS Mode switch, Custom switch for custom OS settings, and three customizable AFL buttons.
As part of the Sigma Global Vision Sports line of lenses, the 150-600mm f/5-6.3 DG DN OS Sports Lens is specifically designed for everyday use in challenging conditions. A dust and splash resistant structure protects the lens against water and dust intrusion, and a water and oil repellant coating on the front element resists moisture and fingerprints. Barrel construction consists of aluminum and TSC (Thermally Stable Composite) for an ideal combination of toughness and improved portability. Additionally, a magnesium tripod socket with a removable foot and 90° click stops provides a sturdy support option.
- High optical performance with compact size and lightweight design
- Updated optical design featuring 25 elements in 15 groups with 4 FLD and 2 ELD elements
- High sharpness throughout the zoom range
- Up to 4 stops of optical image stabilization correction with 2 selectable OS modes
- Minimum focusing distance of 23 inches at 150mm focal length
- 9-blade rounded diaphragm for smooth, natural-looking bokeh
- High-speed, accurate autofocus utilizing stepping motor and high-precision magnetic sensor
- High build quality with both aluminum and Thermally Stable Composite (TSC) components, contributing to its durability, lightness, and operational feel
- Dust and splash-proof structure with a water and oil repellent front coating
- Dual Action zoom supporting both zoom ring operation and push/pull zoom capability
- New Zoom Torque switch allows user to select zoom resistance and lock the lens securely
- Additional on lens-controls include OS Mode switch, Custom switch, Focus Limiter, and 3 customizable AFL buttons
- Includes heavy-duty Tripod Socket TS-121 with removable and replaceable foot
- Compatible with separately purchased Sigma Tripod Socket TS-81
|Focal Length||150 to 600mm|
|Maximum Aperture||f/5 to 6.3|
|Minimum Aperture||f/22 to 29|
|Lens Mount||Sony E|
|Angle of View||16.4° to 4.1°|
|Minimum Focus Distance||22.8" / 58 cm|
|Macro Reproduction Ratio||1:2.9|
|Optical Design||25 Elements in 15 Groups|
|Diaphragm Blades||9, Rounded|
|Filter Size||95 mm (Front)|
|Dimensions (ø x L)||4.3 x 10.5" / 10.9 x 26.7 cm|
|Weight||74.1 oz / 2.1 kg|
|Package Weight||9 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||14 x 9 x 8"|
Why buy from us?
We are proud to offer the outstanding service and quality state-of-the-art products that our customers have come to depend on. Below are just a few of the many reason to buy with us.
Our excellent supplier relationships, coupled with technologically advanced super-efficient systems ensure that we usually have the products you want IN STOCK so that you can get what you want when you want it. Our super-fast turn around time is such that most orders are processed and shipped within 24-48 hours, and often a lot quicker.
Low Low Prices
Why pay more when you can get the same for less? Due to our large sales volume, we are able to pass our quantity buying prices on to you. When you purchase from us, you can rest assured that you are getting factory fresh merchandise with A Warranty at the lowest legitimate price.
We strive to ensure all of our customers receive the highest of service. We listen to your feedback and do what we can to tailor our service to your needs.
Ordering with 42nd Street Photo is safe, easy & fun. We assure that every transaction you make with us is 100% secure. In addition to using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protection technology and a VeriSign Secure Server ID, we are also checked daily by an independant security company called ScanAlert. You can also be assured that your name and confidential information will never be distributed, sold, or rented.