Welcome to 42nd Street Photo, Login or Create new account
Retail Hours: Mon- Thur 10:00am - 7:pm / Friday/Sunday 10:00am - 5:00pm Saturday: Closed. 1-212-594-6565
- Item #
- Suggested Retail:
- Our Price:
- You Save:
- Brand New
- In Stock Ships Within 24-48 Hrs.
Item # 14336
Item # 48086Only: $99.99
Item # 13524Only: $7.95
Item # 13526Only: $17.99
Item # 14263
Item # 14262
- Front & Rear Lens Cap
- Front Cap Adapter
- Carrying Case
Brand New Factory Fresh Import Model
Sigma's 12-24mm F4.5-5.6 EX DG ASP HSM II Wide-Angle Zoom Lens (For Pentax) is designed for use with full-frame digital cameras, and offers a dramatically ultra-wide, minimally distorted zoom lens with a field of view from 122° to 84.1°. This range makes it ideal for the tightest of interiors, as well as for dramatic landscape photography. Using a camera with an APS-C sensor will give you an effective range of 17-35 mm, also a very attractive wide-angle zoom range.
One Special Low Dispersion (SLD) glass element and four "F" Low Dispersion (FLD) glass elements compensate for color aberration and deliver improved image quality. Three glass mold elements and one hybrid aspherical lens give you compact, lightweight construction (3.3" diameter x 4.7"/23.6 oz) and improved performance.
Super Multi-Layer Coating on the lens reduces flare and ghosting, while the Inner Focusing system keeps the length of the lens unchanged when changing focus. The splash-proof design helps protect the 12-24 mm lens from the elements. This versatile, sturdy lens will put drama into just about any subject you choose.
Equipped with HSM (Hyper Sonic Motor) for quiet, high-speed focusing, it also offers Full Time Manual Focusing.
- Designed for use with full frame digital cameras. May also be used with smaller APS-C size sensors with a corresponding effective increase in focal length to about 17-35mm with most cameras
- One SLD and four FLD glass elements compensate for color aberration and provide high image quality
- Three glass mold elements and one hybrid aspherical lens give advanced performance and compact, lightweight construction
- Super Multi-Layer Coating reduces flare and ghosting
- Superior peripheral brightness--provides sharp, high contrast images even at the maximum apertures
- HSM (Hyper-Sonic Motor) ensures a quiet and high-speed auto focus, with full-time manual focus override
- Minimum focusing distance of 11" (28 cm) throughout the entire zoom range
- Splash-proof design for use in harsh conditions
- Maximum magnification ratio of 1:6.4
- A front cap adapter, front/rear lens cap and carrying case are included with the lens
Why buy from us?
We are proud to offer the outstanding service and quality state-of-the-art products that our customers have come to depend on. Below are just a few of the many reason to buy with us.
Our excellent supplier relationships, coupled with technologically advanced super-efficient systems ensure that we usually have the products you want IN STOCK so that you can get what you want when you want it. Our super-fast turn around time is such that most orders are processed and shipped within 24-48 hours, and often a lot quicker.
Low Low Prices
Why pay more when you can get the same for less? Due to our large sales volume, we are able to pass our quantity buying prices on to you. When you purchase from us, you can rest assured that you are getting factory fresh merchandise with A Warranty at the lowest legitimate price.
We strive to ensure all of our customers receive the highest of service. We listen to your feedback and do what we can to tailor our service to your needs.
Ordering with 42nd Street Photo is safe, easy & fun. We assure that every transaction you make with us is 100% secure. In addition to using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protection technology and a VeriSign Secure Server ID, we are also checked daily by an independant security company called ScanAlert. You can also be assured that your name and confidential information will never be distributed, sold, or rented.