• 720p HD images up to 30 fps (WV-ST165)
• 1.3 Megapixel high sensitivity MOS Sensor
• Super high resolution at SVGA/800 x 600 created by 1.3 Megapixel
high sensitivity MOS Sensor (WV-ST162)
• Multiple H.264 (High profile) streams and JPEG streams ensure
simultaneous real time monitoring and high resolution recording by
”, Panasonic’s proprietary System LSI platform.
• Full frame (Up to 30 fps) transmission at 1,280 x 960 image size
• Full frame (Up to 30 fps) transmission at SVGA (800 x 600) image
• Wide Dynamic Range and ABS (Adaptive Black Stretch) technologies
deliver wider dynamic range compared with conventional cameras.
• Face Wide Dynamic Range technology ensures clear face image.
• High sensitivity with Day & Night (Electrical) function:
0.6 lx (Color), 0.5 lx (B/W) at F2.2
• Digital Noise Reduction: 3D-DNR ensures noise reduction in various
• Progressive scan ensures clear images with less motion blur and no
tearing even when the subject is moving.
• Electronic sensitivity enhancement: Auto (Up to 16x) / OFF
• Selectable light control modes: Indoor scene (50 Hz) / Indoor scene(60Hz) /
ELC (maximum exposure time)
Indoor scene (50 Hz/60Hz): Flicker caused by fluorescent lightning will
be automatically compensated.
ELC (maximum exposure time): The lightning control will be automatically
performed by adjusting shutter speed in the range of ELC.
• 2x extra zoom at VGA resolution
• 8x digital zoom controlled by browser
• VMD (Video Motion Detection) with 4 programmable detection areas,
15 steps sensitivity level and 10 steps detection size
• Face detection function detects the position of human face and the
information is sent by XML or video stream.
• Meta data for VMD works with the WJ-ND400 playback VMD function.
• Privacy Zone can mask up to 2 private areas, such as house windows
• Camera title display: Up to 20 alphanumeric characters on the browser
• Alarm sources including VMD and Panasonic alarm command can trigger
actions such as FTP image transfer, E-mail notification, Indication on
browser, and Panasonic alarm protocol output.
• JPEG Image compression ratio can be changed by alarm so that higher
quality image can be provided.
• Prioritized stream control: One of the video streams can be prioritized when
multiple recorders or client PCs are accessing the camera so that the
recorder or the client PC can maintain the frame rate.
• SDHC/SD Memory card slot for manual recording (H.264 / JPEG), alarm
recording (H.264 / JPEG) and backup upon network failure (JPEG)
• H.264 max. bit rate/client and Total bit rate control allows flexible network
traffic management. Frame rate priority mode controls bit rate and
compression ratio to provide the specified frame rate.
• Internet mode: H.264 images can be transmitted over HTTP protocol.
• Multi-language: English / Italian / French / German / Spanish / Russian /
Chinese / Japanese
• IPv4/IPv6 protocol supported
• Supports SSL, DDNS (viewnetcam, RFC2136)
• Still images (JPEG) can be viewed on mobile phones via Internet.
• Onvif compliant model
• Panning/tilting and Preset Map Shot function realizes wide range
monitoring..(Horizontal angle:180° Vertical angle 123°)
• Easy installation: Easy to adjust directions.
• Interactive communication with audio: By using the audio output connector
receiving audio from the cameras on a PC and transmitting audio from the
PC to the cameras is available.
• Best effort on Transmission priority: In accordance with the network bandwidth,
H.264 images will be transmitted with the bit rate varying between the maximum and
minimum bit rates that are set for “Max bit rate (per client)”.
Why buy from us?
We are proud to offer the outstanding
service and quality state-of-the-art products that our customers have come to
depend on. Below are just a few of the many reason to buy with us.
Inventory Our excellent supplier relationships, coupled with
technologically advanced super-efficient systems ensure that we usually have the
products you want IN STOCK so that you can get what you want when you want it.
Our super-fast turn around time is such that most orders are processed and
shipped within 24-48 hours, and often a lot quicker.
Prices Why pay more when you can get the same for less? Due
to our large sales volume, we are able to pass our quantity buying prices on to
you. When you purchase from us, you can rest assured that you are getting
factory fresh merchandise with A Warranty at the lowest legitimate
Service We strive to ensure all of our customers receive the
highest of service. We listen to your feedback and do what we can to tailor our
service to your needs.
Safe Transactions Ordering with42nd Street
Photo is safe, easy & fun. We assure that
every transaction you make with us is 100% secure. In addition to using Secure
Sockets Layer (SSL) protection technology and a VeriSign Secure Server ID, we
are also checked daily by an independant security company called ScanAlert. You
can also be assured that your name and confidential information will never be
distributed, sold, or rented.
You have added the following item(s) to your cart: