The Nikon AF-S DX Zoom-Nikkor 12-24mm f/4G IF-ED is designed specifically for use with Nikon DX format digital SLR cameras. It features ultra-wideangle zoom capability, ED (Extra-low Dispersion) glass and Nikon's exclusive built-in SWM (Silent Wave Motor).
The lens is targeted at professional and advanced amateur Nikon D-SLR users who demand both the advantages of high optical performance and ultra-wideangle focal range.
This G-type Nikkor lens is designed with no aperture rings, and offers easier, virtually mistake-free operation because the aperture does not need to be set to minimum.
Note: Equivalent focal length in 35mm terms is 18-36mm.
Note: AF-S feature is not supported by certain camera models.
Note!DX lenses are NOT recommended for use with 35mm, "full-frame" digital, or APS SLR cameras. These lenses can be attached to film-based 35mm SLRs, but will not work properly due to the reduced size of the image circle.
• Fast, ultra-wideangle zoom lens with Silent Wave Motor
• Two ED (Extra-low Dispersion) glass elements minimize chromatic aberration, provide higher resolution and superior contrast
• Three aspherical lens elements minimize distortion, especially at the periphery, for superior optical performance
• High-grade Nikon Super Integrated Coating (SIC) offers superior color reproduction and minimizes ghost and flare
• "SWM" (Silent Wave Motor) for swift autofocusing with superior accuracy and ultra-quiet operation
• The rounded diaphragm opening (7 blades) makes out-of-focus elements appear more natural
• M/A mode allows rapid switching between autofocus and manual even during AF servo operation, with virtually no time lag
• Internal Focusing (IF) design for smoother focusing and great body balance
Front Lens Cap
Rear Lens Cap
Why buy from us?
We are proud to offer the outstanding
service and quality state-of-the-art products that our customers have come to
depend on. Below are just a few of the many reason to buy with us.
Inventory Our excellent supplier relationships, coupled with
technologically advanced super-efficient systems ensure that we usually have the
products you want IN STOCK so that you can get what you want when you want it.
Our super-fast turn around time is such that most orders are processed and
shipped within 24-48 hours, and often a lot quicker.
Prices Why pay more when you can get the same for less? Due
to our large sales volume, we are able to pass our quantity buying prices on to
you. When you purchase from us, you can rest assured that you are getting
factory fresh merchandise with A Warranty at the lowest legitimate
Service We strive to ensure all of our customers receive the
highest of service. We listen to your feedback and do what we can to tailor our
service to your needs.
Safe Transactions Ordering with42nd Street
Photo is safe, easy & fun. We assure that
every transaction you make with us is 100% secure. In addition to using Secure
Sockets Layer (SSL) protection technology and a VeriSign Secure Server ID, we
are also checked daily by an independant security company called ScanAlert. You
can also be assured that your name and confidential information will never be
distributed, sold, or rented.