• 720p HD images up to 30 fps
• Newly developed 1.3 Megapixel MOS Sensor
• Multiple H.264 (High proﬁle) streams and JPEG streams ensure
simultaneous real time monitoring and high resolution recording by
”, Panasonic’s proprietary System LSI platform.
• Full frame (Up to 30 fps) transmission at 1,280 x 960 image size
• 18x optical zoom. 36x extra optical zoom at VGA resolution with 8x
digital zoom enabling 288x zoom.
• Wide Dynamic Range and ABS (Adaptive Black Stretch) technologies
deliver wider dynamic range compared with conventional cameras.
• Face Wide Dynamic Range technology ensures clear face image.
• H.264 and MPEG-4 are selectable for system migration.
• High sensitivity with Day/Night function : 0.6 lx (Color), 0.5 lx (B/W) at F1.6 (Wide)
• Adaptive Digital Noise Reduction: 2D-DNR and 3D-DNR integration
ensures reduced noise and motion blur in various conditions.
• Superior color reproduction by primary (RGB) color ﬁlter
• Electronic sensitivity enhancement: Auto (Up to 16x) / OFF
• Selectable light control modes: Outdoor / Indoor / Fixed electronic shutter
Outdoor / Indoor: Electronic shutter and ALC lens iris control are
automatically controlled depending on the mode and luminance level.
Fixed electronic shutter: Up to 1/10,000 ﬁxed electronic shutter can be selectable.
• Panning with auto ﬂip function can be performed 0 to 360 degrees.
• PTZ control can be taken on the user friendly GUI with 16 speeds
pan/tilt and new “Drag and Zoom” operation enabling ﬁner control.
256 speeds available for system with WV-CU950 system controller.
• Up to 64 preset positions
• 360 map shot: 8 thumbnail images at 45 deg. intervals make it
simple to direct the camera easily by clicking on a thumbnail.
• Industrial grade Pan/Tilt/Zoom mechanism for high reliability
• VMD (Video Motion Detector) with 4 programmable detection areas,
15 steps sensitivity level and 10 steps detection size
• Face detection function detects the position of human face and the
information is sent by XML or video stream.
• Meta data for VMD is supplied to work with the WJ-ND400 playback VMD function.
• Privacy Zone can mask up to 2 private areas, such as house
windows and entrances/exits.
• Alarm sources including 3 terminal input, VMD and Panasonic
alarm command can trigger actions such as SDHC/SD memory
recording, FTP image transfer, E-mail notiﬁcation, Indication on
browser, Alarm terminal output, and Panasonic protocol output.
• Full duplex bi-directional audio allows interactive communication
between camera site and monitoring site.
• JPEG image compression ratio can be changed by alarm so that
higher quality image can be provided.
• Prioritized stream control: One of the video streams can be prioritized
when multiple recorders or client PCs are accessing the camera so
that the recorder or the client PC can maintain the frame rate.
• SDHC/SD Memory card slot for manual recording (H.264 / JPEG), alarm
recording (H.264 / JPEG) and backup upon network failure (JPEG)
• H.264/MPEG-4 max. bit rate/client and Total bit rate control allows
ﬂexible network trafﬁc management. Frame rate priority mode controls
bit rate and compression ratio to provide the speciﬁed frame rate.
• Multi-language GUI and setup menu: English, French, Italian, Spanish,
German, Russian (PAL) / English, French (NTSC) * Installation required except for English
• IPv4/IPv6 protocol supported
• Analog Monitor output for easier installation
• Supports SSL, DDNS (viewnetcam, RFC2136)
• Still images (JPEG) can be viewed on mobile phones via Internet.
• ONVIF compliant mode
Why buy from us?
We are proud to offer the outstanding
service and quality state-of-the-art products that our customers have come to
depend on. Below are just a few of the many reason to buy with us.
Inventory Our excellent supplier relationships, coupled with
technologically advanced super-efficient systems ensure that we usually have the
products you want IN STOCK so that you can get what you want when you want it.
Our super-fast turn around time is such that most orders are processed and
shipped within 24-48 hours, and often a lot quicker.
Prices Why pay more when you can get the same for less? Due
to our large sales volume, we are able to pass our quantity buying prices on to
you. When you purchase from us, you can rest assured that you are getting
factory fresh merchandise with A Warranty at the lowest legitimate
Service We strive to ensure all of our customers receive the
highest of service. We listen to your feedback and do what we can to tailor our
service to your needs.
Safe Transactions Ordering with42nd Street
Photo is safe, easy & fun. We assure that
every transaction you make with us is 100% secure. In addition to using Secure
Sockets Layer (SSL) protection technology and a VeriSign Secure Server ID, we
are also checked daily by an independant security company called ScanAlert. You
can also be assured that your name and confidential information will never be
distributed, sold, or rented.